Mid-Atlantic Youth Services, Corp. (MAYS) offers outstanding career opportunities for qualified candidates.
Please submit resumes in either Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word format.
Youth Services Specialist II (Available at WPACC)
Employee will have a high school diploma and related experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise residents in daily activities
- Facilitate life-skills groups
- Complete 15 minute head counts
- Document required information in the resident’s file.
- Insure program policies and procedures are implemented
- Work a combination of evening and weekend shifts.
Email Your Resume
Western PA Child Care - email@example.com